I LOVE IT WHEN GOD DOES STUFF LIKE THIS


I love it when GOD does stuff like this. In my meditation the other day I opened my eyes and saw this picture of a dollar sign in two roses that I'd hung up to dry. I had to laugh out loud because I love it when GOD does this kind of stuff. I love knowing that GOD is paying attention to my life and let's me know it (^_^). That for me was a reminder that GOD is the GOD of abundance and has everything under control.

There are no limitations except for the ones that we place on ourselves. When we look at nature, everything testifies to GOD's generosity and love of abundance. GOD is the unlimited source and knows no lack! Open Yourself up to receiving more good from the GOD who so dearly loves You and wants to see You prosper. You have to do what our LORD CHRIST has instructed (If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth), You have to believe!

Quit preparing Your mind to struggle, there is only pain in poverty. Start training Your mind to believe in good for Your life and enjoy this wonderful journey more!

I loved this and just wanted to share it with You and remind You that the Great GOD is paying attention and wants You to prosper in good (^_^)








YOU CAN DO THIS (^_^)!



No comments:

Post a Comment